Writer Nation Podcast #2 featuring MK Meredith
“When I see my friends succeed that means it can happen to me too.”
MK Meredith: The Writing keeps up together
Hello Fellow Writers & Readers!
MK spent 15 years writing, including five years on her first book, before she landed her agent. She now has seven books out and has recently launched a brand new series – Love on the Cape. We met up in Washington DC at the September General Meeting and Fall Kick-off of Washington Romance Writers to chat about her journey. She is super awesome and one of the sweetest people I know. I hope you enjoy her amazing story of journey, heartache and publication.
Topics covered in the show:
- Romance Writers of the Heartland
- Writers’ Business Plans
- Working with an Agent and Publisher
- Writers Conferences
- Fighting Cancer
- Website: http://www.mkmeredith.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MKMKMeredith
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MKMKMeredith
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mkmkmeredith/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mkmkmeredith/
Organizations mentioned in the podcast:
- Romance Authors of the Heartland
- Romance Writers of America
- Entangled Publishing
- Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers
- Washington Romance Writers
- Mystery Writers of America, Mid Atlantic Chapter
- Posh 7 Magazine
TODAY’S SPONSOR: Harper Kincaid
Born in California and raised in South Florida, Harper Kincaid has moved around like a gypsy with a bounty on her head ever since. For years, she was a jill of all trades and a master of none, but is now tickled hot pink to pen stories that break and mend people’s hearts for a living. Kincaid believes seduction occurs from the neck up, which is why her characters are smart, sexy, and slightly quirky – and definitely worthy to be your next hard-core book crush.
When not writing, she adores listening to indie, lo-fi, complaint rock played on vinyl, the theatre, well-informed optimism, happy endings (both kinds), and making those close to her laugh ’til they snort. She is a self-admitted change junkie, loving new experiences and places, but has now happily settled in the cutest lil’ town, Vienna, Virginia.
Check out all her books at Harper Kincaid Books!