I’M JENNY KATE
Award-winning author, book marketing coach, and the founder of Writer Nation.
I am definitely one of those who wrote her first novel with crayons.
I was in the second grade and, I’ve been writing ever since.
By day, I am an Air Force Reserve Officer, and by night, I am a writer and a book marketer, hoping to help you become the authorpreneur you want to be.
I’ve done everything from conference presentations and writing contest judging, to serving as the communications director for writers organizations.
Social media, blogging, book launches – you name it.
I belong to Pikes Peak Writers, Romance Writers of America and Sisters in Crime.
Over the years, I have found so many writers frustrated with their marketing.
They had been told the industry expected them to be everywhere all the time and most of them were simply overwhelmed with the same frustration – no time, resources or wherewithal to do effective book marketing.
So I’m here because I want to give you, the writer, permission to dump all the “be everywhere” advice, and take the power back in your hands to efficiently market your brand in ways that work and save you time.
I know where you are:
- Annoyed at the amount of marketing you’ve been told to do: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Videos, Podcasts, Blogs!
- Frustrated that none of it seems to be working.
- Irritated that you spend huge amounts of time on posts or money on ads & you’ve hardly sold a book or added a subscriber to your email list
I am here to give you your writing life back!
- You will focus on only four areas (website, ONE social media outlet, ads & email)
- You will PLAN! (Pantsers, hang in there!)
- You will use schedulers
- You will have time for dinner, margaritas and family!
- You will have time to WRITE!
So, to start….breathe!
Then look around the website & snag all the free tools.
Ask me anything!
Just a bit more about me:
I am a HUGE Alabama fan. My daddy played football for the University of Alabama under Coach Paul “Bear” Bryant and I bleed crimson and white.
I am an Air Force Veteran and met my husband on active duty. We even deployed to Afghanistan together.
I LOVE to travel and have been to 40 different countries. 42 if you count the airport, but I think that’s cheating.
And I’m addicted to coffee, the color blue & pedicures!